Friday, November 11, 2011

Been A While.....


Things have been a bit slow around here for going out junking...lol.  But after watching NATE BERKUS this morning and a whole hour of "thrifting", I'm once again inspired to check out our local thrift stores and little antique stores to see what I might be able to find.....for my next project, I think I'm going to look for a vintage loveseat or small sofa, something from the sixties with fairly clean lines, and then sew up some linen slipcovers for it.


 photo courtesy of dovesanddahlias at etsy.com




I saw this one on etsy.com and fell in love with it.....you would never know "what lies beneath" that beautiful linen slipcover.  So.....short post today, but at least I am feeling back in the groove and on the hunt!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you, as always...