Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Blogger.....

A new home.....a new city...and a new blog.

I am a prairie hippie girl who loves antiquing, flea markets and basically anything old.  Having recently moved to Red Deer, Alberta from Waterloo, Ontario,  I am finally following my dreams and opened a small antique booth at our local outdoor market.  I'm starting out slowly, but surely.


I hope you will come along with me as I scour my new surroundings for old linens that might become curtains, or a 60's sofa end that will be slip covered as something new.  Since I am totally new to blogging- having read many but too afraid to begin my own, this will be a completely strange but wonderful process for me, but I look forward to sharing  photos of repurposed items which will add shabby chic charm to our home.

Home...a place where we all seek refuge after a busy day in a sometimes unkind world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you, as always...