Sunday, October 9, 2011

BE THANKFUL.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY FAMILY & FRIENDS.  This is my very first Thanksgiving ever that is away from home....by that I mean Ontario, where we all gather for every holiday at my wonderful sister & brother-in-law's home so we can all be together and share amazing meals, and most importantly, enjoy being together.....today Mark and Roan and I will have a quiet family dinner, our first together, and our first in Alberta.....and though these are the days when I most miss my Dad, my sister, brother-in-law and my two beautiful nephews and other friends, I am so very thankful to have them as my loving family.  Knowing that we are so very close no matter how far apart in miles we may be is truly a blessing in my life.  I also count my blessings that Mark and I found each other and that we together now and will be together forever.


Be thankful for everyone in your life and everything you have - family, friends, good health, love and happiness - and be thoughtful to others, especially those who are not blessed with what you have.  If there were more kindness and love in this world, there would be no homeless people, no wars, no street kids and no animal shelters. This is a time to reach out to others who may be all alone on Thanksgiving, and extend an invitation to dinner, or take them a meal if they are not able to get out.....we are all so very blessed, yes - blessed - not lucky, to have so much abundance in our lives.

HOPE IT'S A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL DAY FOR EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.
oxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you, as always...